Sunday, June 14, 2009

i m buying xbox 360 in germany will the original games brought from india work in the console of germany


i m buying xbox 360 in germany will the original games brought from india work in the console of germany?
i m buying xbox 360 elite in germany will the original games brought from india work in the console of germany? can i get the console where everything is in english? as i cant understand german language at all....
Video & Online Games - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I believe you can change the language settings on your Xbox. However, I do not think the games you bought in India would work on a German Xbox due to regional coding restrictions. It's frustrating, I know, especially for people who have to relocate to totally different continents. I am not entirely sure where India gets its games from, but from personal experience, I cannot play NTSC-J games on a NTSC-UC system (this was with a PS2, probably the same concept) and vice versa. If India gets its games from Europe, chances are they might work. If not, then I do not think so. You might want to check out the regional code on your game and research more about the European Xbox. I think the only system that doesn't have regional coding restrictions is the Nintendo DS.
2 :
the chances are it won't work but sometimes it works