Monday, March 1, 2010

I want to take an ipod Touch to India. Will internet work in India


I want to take an ipod Touch to India. Will internet work in India?
I am planning to buy ipod Touch and take it to India. I am wondering whether the internet can be accessed and by which service provider. What i have to do for this? Please let me know in details.
Music & Music Players - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Ofcourse! The internet is everywhere!
2 :
No, the internet doesn't work outside of the US...you have to be within 1000 miles of Al Gore
3 :
It doe sn`t really matter which service provider you use. All you need will be a internet connection and a wireless louter.
4 :
I remember seeing something that made me agree "'I will not use the internet outside of the U.S.' Apple may use technologies to enforce this rule" So ...