Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What would be my chance to live and work in india


What would be my chance to live and work in india?
When I graduate next year, I am an dult student and never done an O.E. My skills are not what would be in huge demand, but many indians live and work here in new zealand so I thought maybee a change in scenary would be good for me. Hell I would do any job over there.
Other - India - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Welcome to India, Here are some process to stay and work but don't worry.
2 :
There are many opportunities in India, You will get many Jobs.
3 :
Yes you are welcome to India and work here. However, it depends upon your qulification and the country of your origin.
4 :
India is going with a rapid growth, you will find an opportunity there without any doubt.