Friday, May 7, 2010

I want to do data editing work in India? What should I do to get started


I want to do data editing work in India? What should I do to get started?
I am a graduate and knows to handle computer and internet. Can type accurately with moderate speed. I am experienced in editing articles in printing and publishing field. Please let me know a free source to get the necessary training. I am located in Kottayam, Kerala, India.
Programming & Design - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
"Can type accurately with moderate speed." Get to the point where you can type with 100.000% accuracy with very fast speed. You'll be competing against people who can. (And for very little pay - the job isn't high paying.) Then apply to data entry companies for employment. ("Working at home on the internet" isn't a way to work, it's a scam.)