Monday, February 14, 2011

I am getting a mobile from USA, IMATE Ultimate. Will it work in India


I am getting a mobile from USA, IMATE Ultimate. Will it work in India?
My relative is bringing a mobile for me from USA. Will it work in India?
PDAs & Handhelds - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes it is. Your relative is bringing a mobile from USA, Then he is not a stupit person, because when he bye it. he ask them or check the posibulities that is it works there or not. If u have any doubts, then go to net and find in google.com that perticular product and more..
2 :
From technical point of view, I'm a little poor to answer your asking but so far I know, a 'mobile ph-set' is or can't be a factor whether that'll work in India or not. The main factor is whether does your 'set' allows the 'system' of your phone provider ( something like CDMA, GSM etc). It's better you immediately contact your relative who's bringing set for you & tell him to ask the seller of that set whether what system would that set support? Then, to be sure more, you better consult your service provider in India about the name, brand, model etc of the incoming set.