Monday, March 21, 2011

Does iphone from USA work in India? Is there a better deal in India


Does iphone from USA work in India? Is there a better deal in India?
I am USA for 1 month and will go back India after that . I found that apple has launched 3g iphone and wanna buy this phone but I have some questions:- Where can I buy this phone with cheapest price? Is there any restriction for 3 year connection of at&t or something like that as it won't be good for me as at&t is not available in India and I am going back on 27th July? Will this work in India? Any suggestions??
Cell Phones & Plans - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It will in fact work in india. After a certain about of time AT&T will request you sign on with a carrier in india (its costly for you to use a us phone in india permantly) and may even waive cancellation charges.