Thursday, April 14, 2011

Do i need any specific documents to work in india if i have been issued a residence permit & my wife is indian


Do i need any specific documents to work in india if i have been issued a residence permit & my wife is indian
i am actually facing a problem where i need your guidance. So I am a Mauritian national and my wife is of indian nationality where we are married legally since 2003 and have been staying in Mauritius. So we are planning to settle down in Indian since my in-laws are not keeping well . Does residence permit holders require a working permit to work in india
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think if what you have is a PIO or CIO card, you don't need a work visa, as both these cards allow you to work. I too am married to an Indian and this is what I was told.