Thursday, April 7, 2011

does vonage voip phones work in India bangalore


does vonage voip phones work in India bangalore?
I am planning to send a vonage phone to bangalore thinking, it would be more economical to communicate with my parents. (from USA to India). Will this work. Please let me know
Other - Hardware - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It will work. But, they won't be able to subscribe to the Nokia or Motorola offers.
2 :
First u should contactthe PWD officials!
3 :
No, it doesn't work here. But you could do what I do: Free PC-2-Phone calls to over 45 countries - but you still gotta recharge, at first, for 10euros - cuz not every country is free. Also, to call the free countries, you'll need to recharge and keep some money in yer account. Here: http://www.internetcalls.com Download the messenger, recharge with yer credit card, and the voice quality matches SKYPE - I love it! And you get yer own free phone-in no. which SKYPE charges like 30 dollars or so for - Yahoo! charges some 3 dollars - here it is free. You'll be surprised - just like I was - itz awesome.