Saturday, October 1, 2011

Looking for hair iron to work in India


Looking for hair iron to work in India?
I am moving to India for a year, where the electricity works on 230v/50Hz. I am looking for a hair iron to get to work while I'm there. Right now I'm considering these 4 possibilities: -GHD MK4 Iron -Babybliss Pro Mini -Babybliss Pro Nano Titanium -Solano Sapphire My questions are: Do these work on the 230v/50Hz ? If they all do, which is the best hair iron? THANK YOU!
Hair - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Don't be worried. If you will be staying in a hotel, in the bathrooms in India they have a 110 outlet. If you will not be at a hotel, then in the bazaar there, you can get a step down converter for under $10 easily. Or you can just buy a hair iron in India for under $20. Don't think so hard or worry to much. It is easier thank you think.... Enjoy the trip!