Sunday, April 1, 2012

will logitech x 540 speaker work in india? i purchased it from USA


will logitech x 540 speaker work in india? i purchased it from USA?
I recently purchased x 540 speakers from USA and brought it to india for my home theatre setup. I directly connected to the power source and unable to power the subwoofer. I then realised and bought 120 converter and tried again to power up my subwoofer. No results...have anyone experienced the same before? is there a way to fix it?
Home Theater - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm sure there is a way to fix it. It sounds like the AC power converter is incorrect. A subwoofer draws the most current, so if something isn't quite right, it will be the first to not work correctly. I'll check more into this for you tomorrow, though could you help by telling me what power deliver system India uses? 120v at 60hz as in the U.S? Perhaps the converter isn't capable of converting and providing the necessary level of current to the audio circuit. If you would like, e-mail the details to me, and I will ask my electronics instructor in class tomorrow what it will take to make the conversion. Good luck