Friday, December 14, 2012

what do i need to do go work in india


what do i need to do go work in india?
I just secured a job writing articles for a web site in India for this summer. I need to know what steps I should follow to secure a VISA or whatever. I'm 20 years old and a college student in the USA. I already have a passport and I can take care of the traveling stuff myself. Thanks ahead of time!
Other - India - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
can't you do it online? since this is for the web site, anyway depends on where you are going I mean which city, you get everything over there just pack few cloths and get ready, ofcourse you can get the Visa in a day if you walk into the consulate else should take couple of weeks by mail.
2 :
Your employer would apply the work permit for you..Talk to the website company..