Saturday, February 14, 2009

Would the eyeglass frame from India work in America


Would the eyeglass frame from India work in America?
I recently bought a pair of eyeglasses frame from India but I live in America. If I take the frame to my eye doctor in America, would they put my prescription in the frame and would they work here? right now, the glasses have no prescription. i just bought the frame itself.
Optical - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
most likely itll work
2 :
they should
3 :
When I went to have glasses made in Mesa, AZ, I was shown the machine that cuts the lenses. The man at Eyeglass World said that a computer scans the shape of the holes where the lenses go. It then uses those measurements to cut the lenses with your prescription that fit the eyeglasses from India, or from anywhere, I would think.
4 :
I think there's no different on the eyeglass frame in India and America so they should work on it. Check for this video really interesting.
5 :
it will work