Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Can anybody tell me where can I get a list of companies in the US that want to outsource their work to India


Can anybody tell me where can I get a list of companies in the US that want to outsource their work to India?
I am planning to start a new outsourcing company in India and I am in need of projects. I welcome people charge commission to get the work also.
Other - Business & Finance - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
try the yellow pages lol
2 :
Mind reading has not yet been invented or marketed, and I hope the first people to try become targeted by all criminals, because I think mind reading could beomce the death of freedom. Lou Dobbs (TV Anchor) web site has directory of US companies out-sourcing, not just to India. Perhaps you can help them do a better job. I imagine all companies doing business in a particular nation, at some point need to register with the government of that nation, and some nations have somewhat open records for their citizens in viewing that data. A lot of off-shoring is done via layers of sub-contractors.