Sunday, October 14, 2012

Will the TV tuner card purchased in Japan will work in India


Will the TV tuner card purchased in Japan will work in India?
I am planning to buy a Laptop with TV tuner card in Japan. If I take the laptop to India, will I be able to use the TV tuner card? Or do I need any convertors to make it work? Please let me know if there are any other way. In japan the TV standard is NTSC and in India it is PAL. Will this must be taken into consideration while buying the TV tuner card?
Laptops & Notebooks - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It will work.
2 :
The TV tuner accepts only frequency not country either that may be Japan or India that accepts all the channels/Countries in the world which has inputed to that so stop worring about that and it will work
3 :
I used Tv tuner car from Taiwan. No prob!